July 04, 2004

Displacement

Hello, all. I know my entries here lately have been lacking in both quality and quantity, for which I apologize profusely-- and for which I can only blame (as I have before) my extended, unintended vacation, and my lack of a reliable DSL connection at home. Things will pick up again, of that I am quite sure.

In the meantime, I've started a new blogging project that requires very little in the way of either social contact or copious amounts of time spent on the internet. It's called #644 and it's all about music. It's obviously nowhere near as good as Said The Gramophone (Sean, you are my hero), but it is, at least, sufficiently different from STG that unflattering comparisons can (hopefully) be kept to a minimum.

Anyway, check it out if you're interested-- and keep checking back here, too, because I'll continue to post humorous diatribes on a wide range of topics. Or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home