July 01, 2004

Growing Ever More Boring

I notice that Apple has just posted a webpage where you can learn all about the next in their line of feline operating systems, Mac OS X Tiger.

Now, look here, boys. I appreciate a catchy name as much as anyone, but don't you think it's about time you gave the whole 'fierce cats' thing a rest? Jaguar was pretty cool, Panther not so much... and Tiger? Thumbs down, I'm afraid. There's nothing, when it comes to wildcats, anyway, quite as prosaic as a tiger (well... maybe a lion). I mean, really-- it's just getting tired now.

What's going on in world events right now? Who knows? Without my trusty DSL connection, I can't be bothered to find out, either. How did that whole Iraq handover thing go? Do democracy and peace reign there, now? What about the Canadian elections? Euro 2004? Farenheit 9/11? Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home