October 03, 2004

Where's The First Amendment When You Need It?

Update: Obviously the Googlebot has more of a conscience than I do, as my Patrick Deuel post has been removed from the results page when you run a search for his name. It's not just that it's dropped off the front page; it's gone, completely (even running a search for 'Patrick Deuel exbostonian' only brings up the later post I wrote about the first one making it on to Google).

So there you go. I've been censored by Google. I'm not sure whether to feel happy or sad.

3 Comments:

At 4/10/04 16:52, Blogger Mariana said...

Happy!

Proud!

This is a CV-worthy accomplishment!

Er, if you're applying to jobs that hate fat people.

 
At 4/10/04 16:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy!

Proud!

This is a CV-worthy accomplishment!

Er, if you're applying to jobs that hate fat people.

 
At 4/10/04 16:53, Blogger Mariana said...

I'm sorry, I thought I had pressed stop in time.

I mean, my word! An anonymous person has responded exactly like me! What are the odds?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home