November 25, 2004

Drugs Are Bad, Mmmkay?

I just had a sobering experience (sobering in the figurative sense, sadly, and not the literal one). I took some Sudafed this morning to try and clear out some of my post-cold congestion-- sadly, it didn't work in the slightest but, as is usually the case when I take Sudafed, I have been feeling disturbingly edgy all afternoon (you should have seen me when I took the stuff in high school-- I'd bounce up and down the corridors, manically giggling the whole time).

But I generally thought that, high school bouncing aside, my Sudafed-induced aggitation was not something that other people really noticed. This afternoon, though, I called Alison to see if she'd like to come over to my place for a little while, and she said (quote):

"Um... I'm not sure I want to hang out with you right now. You seem like you're about to snap."

The moral of the story is: I need a downer.

PS. Hey, guys: need a pirated Lux serial number?

PPS. Not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home