November 30, 2004

Tooting My Own Horn

Tomorrow night is my first improv show of the season, so I've been practicing line games in my head today. Some of my favourites:

187 horses walk into a bar; the bartender says "We don't serve your kind here"; the horses ask why not; the bartender replies "Hey, you whinney some, you lose some."

Life is like a Rubik's cube: your parents give it to you when you're very young, and by the time you're fifteen you think it's the lamest thing ever (also: "life is like a Rubik's cube: fucking annoying").

187 communists walk into a bar; the bartender says "we don't serve your kind here"; the communists ask why not; the bartender replies "Because you never want to pay for your damn drinks!"

Ahem. That is all.

1 Comments:

At 1/12/04 18:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many anarchists does it take to change a light bulb?


Okay, trick question, anarchists can't change anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home