December 16, 2004

Hardcore Nudity!

I've had another couple of referrals in the past few days from people searching for "Colin Farrell's Cock" on Google. So, since I'm the kind of person who doesn't like disappointing others, I went and found a picture of Colin Farrell's cock to post here on my blog:



. . . My God, I crack myself up. And my, but didn't I do a good job matching up the skintones in Photoshop? Hurrah!

It's not going to be any more highbrow tomorrow, folks, I can promise you that much.

7 Comments:

At 17/12/04 02:34, Blogger Mariana said...

It's true, the blue and rust feathers are seamless.

 
At 17/2/08 09:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god, you are so gooood!!!
i wanna fuck you...aaaaaaaahhhhh

 
At 17/2/08 09:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lock, i m a big fan of colin farrell, if anyone have his adress please contact me to the: takidovsky@live.com.pt

 
At 25/2/08 06:26, Anonymous Holly said...

HAHAHAHA!! OMG LOL!
I actually thought he really did this at first. I was like "oh my god colin.. that's so gay" haha.. great job on the photoshop!

 
At 15/3/08 17:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shame about the hair! you could have done better work with that and it would have been awesome!

 
At 12/6/08 13:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a good laugh out of that one...lol...cheers.

 
At 12/3/10 02:31, Blogger angel said...

When The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.

study abroad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home