June 26, 2005

Confusing Things Seen At An Airport

I drove my dad to Edinburgh airport today, and while he was waiting in line to check in, I went and bought myself a coffee. The slogan on the side of the coffee cup read:

"Costa Coffee: Coffee. Italy. Surely."

Am I missing something? What the hell does that mean? (Judging from the service I received there, I think it could be a typo; it's probably supposed to read "Costa Coffee: Coffee. Italy. Surly.")

Then, after delicately supping on my latte for a few minutes, I got up to go to the bathroom. And in the bathroom, I saw one of those condom vending machines, also bearing a bewildering slogan:

"Durex: Now easy-on."

...Bewildering, because I always thought that putting on a condom was one time when you'd want a hard-on.

HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home