June 06, 2005

A Sexual Retraction

A propos of my last entry, Mariana informed me last night that it is, in fact, not unheard of for people to be completely devoid of sexual desire. "I'm surprised you haven't heard about it," she said, which I chose to take flatteringly.

Since that above paragraph could be taken somewhat ambiguously (ah, the joys of the English language!), I will now revise it thus:

A propos of my last post, Mariana informed me that it is, in fact, not unheard of for people to be devoid of sexual desire.

In any case, the point is that asexuals are actually an established community seeking recognition and respect, something I didn't realize when I wrote my last post. So, um, sorry if I offended. In fact, I highly encourage all my readers to visit asexuality.org and learn about the wonders of a two-track mind. You can also visit the Asexuality Shop and purchase some fine asexual clothing, including an "Asexuals Party Hardest" t-shirt, and a delightfully ironic asexual thong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home