July 12, 2005

Whoa!

Overheard on a very serious radio program:

Host: So, Michael, in your opinion, is Harry Potter cool?
Michael: Yes. In one word, simply, yes.

--

Sorry for the lack of posting the last few days. As you can see, I've been busy cooking up a new template and entering the delicate political arena that is blogrolling. I assure you, the lack or presence of your blog is in no way an editorial comment on its quality, and if you would like your blog removed/added then please let me know.

Mostly, though, I've been busy writing actual fiction! This is very exciting for me, though I suspect less so for you. Sorry. I'll try and post something outrageously hilarious soon.

4 Comments:

At 12/7/05 21:35, Blogger Mariana said...

I find the yellow writing a bit hard to read against such bright colours. Otherwise it's neat, quite modern.

I would not like you to add my blog at present.

 
At 12/7/05 22:15, Anonymous Cristina said...

Eeeeek!!! How exciting! Except now I feel pressured to write something of substance, instead of just ranting and giving links to random web comics. But ooooo, I feel so special!

 
At 13/7/05 00:36, Blogger dustin said...

Yo, add me biatch.
http://sillytech.com/~dustin

 
At 16/7/05 02:31, Anonymous alice said...

Um, I'm finding the colours a little bit eye-hurty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home