October 30, 2005

Bork bork bork!

In homage to my Halloween costume, the following post will be written in mock Swedish, courtesy of the encheferizer.

Edreeenne-a und I throo a Hellooeee perty oon Freedey neeght; es yuoo cun see-a frum zee beloo peectoore-a, I vent es zee Svedeesh cheff frum zee Mooppets. Bork Bork Bork!



I elsu muneged tu snep a cuoople-a ooff pretty foonny peectoores ooff zee fereeuoos oozeer deleenqooents present, emung vheech my fefuooreetes ere-a:

Geel und Edreeenne-a, luukeeng fery chermeeng

Burees Bedenuf huldeeng a peectoore-a ooff Burees cet

A ruckeen' dunce-a perty

• Sexooelly froostreted (und hoongry, epperently) leb esseestunts

Heppy Hellooeee!

3 Comments:

At 30/10/05 20:53, Anonymous dustin said...

Yo, cool pics Chef.

Could you do me a favor and email me any others that have me in them? I am so vain.

 
At 1/11/05 18:41, Blogger Sean said...

Didn't Adrienne go as a gypsy last year, too?

 
At 2/11/05 21:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[Whispered]Pirate, Sean, pirate.

Unfortunately, my East German border guard costume was an überflop.

Dye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home