December 14, 2005

Kazakh Attack

As a culturally sensitive and politically correct kind of guy, I obviously find the following story appalling. But as a jerk, I think it's pretty damn funny:

The government of Kazakhstan, which has frequently expressed distaste at Sacha Baron Cohen (aka. Ali G)'s fairly racist portrayal of Kazakh culture, has suspended the domain name www.borat.kz, which Cohen had been using as a homepage for his recurring 'Kazakh' character, Borat.

'Borat' responded to the action by saying (quote): "I have no connection to Mr. Cohen and fully support my government's position to sue this Jew. Please, captain of industry, I invite you to come to Kasakhstan, where he have incredible natural resources, hard working labour and some of the cleanest prostitutes in all of Central Asia."

Hey, has anyone noticed how much I've been posting lately? Don't you love the end of term lull in work?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home