December 20, 2005

We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

Ahem.

Sorry for that little outburst before. I was just having a fairly black moment-- pulling an all-nighter only to find yourself in Heathrow will do that to you.

Anyway, let's just chalk it up to exhaustion and pretend it never happened, shall we? There's a good reader.

More when I'm actually awake. Hopefully my habitual, jetlag-induced sleepwalking won't lead to anything as sordid as this. I mean, my God, is that actually possible?

1 Comments:

At 20/12/05 21:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Frankly, I'm surprised you're not more blissful, what with your youthful ignorance of the Ben Johnson scandal and the Challenger Disaster. Or when Michael Jackson lit his hair on fire.

And you'll live to see man walk on Mars. And the Canadiens win their next Stanley Cup.

-Dye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home