January 08, 2006

Caught In The Shuffle

I'm procrastinating (already!), so I'm going to pretend I'm a girl and do an abbreviated version of the iTunes shuffle thang that's been circulating around LiveJournal this week. Thanks, Cristina et al. ...

1. What do you think of me, iTunes?
'What Else Is There?' - Röyksopp (My sentiments exactly!)

7. What should I do with my life?
'Original Sins' - Chris Bowden (Any suggestions...?)

13. Do you know where your children are?
'Ain't Nobody Here But Us Chickens' - Louis Jordan (Ah, I see. My original sins should evidently include impregnating chickens.)

14. What do you think happiness is?
'Too Drunk To Fuck' - Nouvelle Vague (Me, or the chickens?)

Well, that was educational.

--

PS. Updated blogroll: holla!

2 Comments:

At 8/1/06 16:45, Anonymous Mariana said...

Whoa! Holla! I mean, thanka.

Isn't the original sin disobeying the Lord by eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Life and Death? And then realizing that you're naked.

 
At 10/1/06 01:45, Blogger The Corpse in Question said...

I was wondering what that squeezing pressure was. Now I know... blogrolling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home