February 16, 2006

I'll BCing You

As some of you know, I am spending my spring break in Vancouver this year. I am super-excited, because although I am, by most standards, an international rockstar jet-setter and all-round citizen of the world, I have never been to the West coast and furthermore have not been on vacation to somewhere I've never been before for almost two years (when I went to Lithuania in the summer of 2004).

Even more exciting, I am flying to Vancouver on flight number 187, which has inspired me to do some jokes before my ten day hiatus.

187 flights to Vancouver walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The flights ask, "Why not?" And the bartender replies, "We just don't, okay! Now take off!"

187 flights to Vancouver walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The flights ask, "Why not?" And the bartender replies, "I think it's plain to see."

187 flights to Vancouver try to walk into a bar, but the bouncer stops them at the door and says, "Whoa, whoa, can I see your boarding passes, please?"

187 overnight flights to Vancouver walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here." The flights say, "Well, do you know somewhere else we could go instead?" And the bartender replies, "Try Vol de Nuit."

187 hungover flights to Vancouver walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "Wow, you look pretty rough. You must need the air of the dog that bit you."

--

There will be Conversations With Greatness on Fridays, as usual, while I'm gone— but I suspect I will otherwise be fairly quiet. Find something productive to do with your time, instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home