February 08, 2006

OMG I M 2 XCITED!

While doing thesis research, today, and poking around McGill's collection of full-text online publications, I discovered to my intense delight that the McGill University Library provides encrypted access to none other than...

Seventeen magazine! As in, the magazine that teenage girls read to find out how to make boys like them!

"Wait a minute," I thought to myself. "If they have Seventeen, maybe that means they also have..."

COSMO!!!! Every issue from 1996 to the present day, online in full-text glory!

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't enjoy leafing through an issue of Polymer Bulletin, Gut, or Mammal Review every now and then— but I'm glad that my tuition fees are finally being put to good use!

--

PS. Who thinks I should buy a copy of The Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligan's Island for $10 from eBay?

2 Comments:

At 8/2/06 01:12, Anonymous Mariana said...

Who thinks I should buy a copy of The Harlem Globetrotters on Gilligan's Island for $10 from eBay?

It's not going to get boys to like you.

Except Improv boys.

Get it, and screen it at a party. I think it could be just the thing to use up the Summit beer!

 
At 8/2/06 20:22, Anonymous dan Beirne said...

fuckin yeah yes. i'll pay 2 of that 10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home